Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Celebrate The Season With Kraft

Two things have come to my attention:

1. The holidays are upon us.

2. This blog is so very neglected.

Well to rectify this situation, and offer a little pre-holiday helpful information I present to you a collection of classic Kraft recipe commercials.

Kind YouTubers have posted these wonderful commercials for which I'm very Thankful. Kraft doesn't make these special holiday recipe spots anymore, and if you're anything like me watching these is pure 110% nostalgia. Just the sound of the narrator's voice, Ed Herlihy, makes me all warm and fuzzy.




After watching these spots it makes me want to try the recipes. If any of you reading this give the recipes a try be sure to let me know how it turned out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails