Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trick or Treat or Tease


It's October, and that means it's time for a month long celebration of Halloween stuff.

If you know this blog, you know not to expect a new post every day or anything extreme like that. I'll certainly be more active this month than in the past, and I'm hoping to have a few posts each week.

The finale for the this month will be a new Halloween animation. I don't want to state explicitly what I'm doing, but if you remember those Disney Haunted Mansion concept art animations I did in 2009, I made a little comment in a post that might give you an idea of what I'm doing. You can hunt for that post if you like a challenge, or simply look at the picture above.

So when finished will this animation be a trick or a treat?  Heck I don't even know yet, but for now you get a tease...

 

2 comments:

Jeremy S. said...

Looking forward to seeing the full animation. It's especially cool for me to see these animations brought to life, as one of my favorite books at the library as a child was Disney's The Haunted Mansion. Your animation captures the vibe and expands on it. I hope to see many of the scenes from the book (and ride), but seeing any of them in this fashion is very interesting.

Todd Franklin said...

Now that will be a fun treat for us trick or treaters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails